Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Build-Up: Wednesday

this doesn't help me with the bar exam, but wise nonetheless...

I'm trying to gear up and calm down at the same time. How? Green tea and running, so far. I distract myself with television, internet, debates, and shopping, but it doesn't change the fact that the Big News is coming. I have no idea what time on Friday it will be here, but it is coming. I have instructed a friend to give me the news. I will not be in the business of refreshing the page. It will be the end of me. I haven't done that since...well, a month ago when I wanted the iPhone 5, but that's neither here nor there.

These results don't define my future or my happiness. Don't get me wrong, I will be ecstatic if the news is good, because one test has never made me feel so defeated. But if I don't pass, I'll be fine. I have a lot of different interests worth cultivating. So, yes, I am trying to build up a healthy mindset going into Friday.

Friends, this test doesn't define you either. The classmates I sat among are some of the brightest minds I have ever encountered and no test is going to change my opinion on that matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment