Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Like a Kid a Christmas!

I figured it would be easier if I posted Christmas pictures as they come along. Last night, Andrew and I celebrated Christmas Eve at my grandparent's house in Cordova. This is an age-old tradition, complete with Dirty Santa and casseroles galore. My blood sugar has been behaving wonderfully the past few days (knocks on wood). I think the rippling effects of a 5.5 mile run on Saturday are still playing a part. I can't wait to go running again :)

Anyhow, back to last night...traditionally, kids open presents first. The youngest little muffin in the house is my nephew, Zen. Zen will be two in a couple of weeks, and he is at the age when he loves receiving everything! Wes and Kelsey (my brother and his girlfriend) bought Z a lot of fun musical instruments, and it was pure joy watching him enjoy his Christmas. Little Z is usually asleep by 6:30-7:00, so the fact that he was still trucking along at 9:00 was nothing short of a Christmas miracle.

Behold:


May you ALL enjoy Christmas Day with the zeal of a two-year old! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
Love,

The Holts 


No comments:

Post a Comment