Sunday, November 4, 2012

Recipe Video: Protein Pancakes

Do you like protein pancakes? I do. I usually made a recipe from PBFingers or a recipe from ToneItUp. The one I made is a hybrid of the two, really. Things to know before you watch the video. I do not cook. I make due with what I have when my husband isn't home to cook for me. Also, this is the first time I have done a video from my computer, hence the awkward transitions. Oh well, the rawness is what makes this blog...grassroots to say the least.


  • Flax - 1 TSP
  • Coconut Milk or your choice - 2 TBSP
  • 1/2 Banana Mashed
  • 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
  • Your portion of Cinnamon 
  • 2 Egg Whites (1/4 cup)
  • Syrup 
  • Optional Fruit Garnish
Mix it together in a bowl or measuring cup with spout. Turn stove on Medium Heat. Spray pan with non-stick spray. Mine cooked quickly, so pay attention. Garnish with berries and/or syrup.


No comments:

Post a Comment